Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Pigeon stop

So much has been going on lately here in Lebanon that most of us have been swamped with work. I write here as fleeting moments are found. I pray the Lord that He would bless this e-house for the glory of His name and the multiplication of His Word. May He give us a vision, for " where there is no vision, the people perish"
I have been studying hard, hopefully that will allow me to reconcentrate on this here project; but priority belongs to the lukewarm christian youth in the Beirut area. Please pray the Lord that we might all meet and establish a bible-based fellowship. The harvest is plentiful and the workers are few.
May the God of peace keep you

1 Comment:

  1. Consecrated said...
    The field is indeed plentiful, but Satan attacks all the time. Yesterday two young people got killed as they were thrown out of their car, near my house. This gave me occasion to pass a few tracts to some Concordia University kids who were on the train. This must have displeased our adversary, and the Lord's adversary because this morning I saw a line up of people waiting at the Central Station downtown. So I took out some tracts and passed around. I calmly proceeded to a store where I bought a pencil, and then stopped at the banking machine, and as I was heading to my office (all this inside the gare centrale), a CN security officer approached me. I returned his greeting, and he asked me what is it I was soliciting from the people in the line-up to the train. I calmly replied: Oh you want a copy. Sure. Here's one. So he started to give me this whole spiel that this is private property and even if a deaf and dumb person comes around asking for money they'd not allow him in etc. I asked me do you believe that there is a Saviour who owns all, and who died on the cross to save us. He said I believe in something. In Noel and in Pacques, and I respect all other religions. bla bla bla. TodayI am not going to ask you to leave the premises, but I am asking to stop your solicitation. You are definitely welcome to come here, sit eat and shop but no solicitation because this is private property.

    As I walked away, I thought to myself. Isn't it amazing that Satan should attack. Praise the Lord. I feel persecuted. I think Fox's book of Martyrs is having an effect on me.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home