Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Friday, December 24, 2004

a new start?

I have been away for a while. I have been away learning to acknowledge my Lord Jesus in all that I do, namely, in the area of studying. By His strength I have been able to increasingly defeat the indolence in my flesh and serve him "academically". Hopefully this means that I will redirect mine attention to this site and have it and its departments serving better than ever. May the God of peace have mercy upon us all.

1 Comment:

  1. Consecrated said...
    Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

    1 Corinthians 10:31 - ..., or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Modified by Blogcrowds