Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Update from Digby, Nova Scotia

I'm in Nova Scotia, in the little town of Digby, on the northwestern horn. I drove back the youth group of Biblebelievers' Baptist Church from Montreal, 14 hours of driving time. Out of cash and gas.
Consecrated, Redeemed, I didn't get to pass by western union yet and might not be able today. Don't worry, I'll be taken care of. I might also be teaching Sunday school. Please pray for me. Been praying much with Pastor Peter, it's a real blessing.

It is now 5:50 P.M. over here. We're an hour ahead of Montreal.

3 Comments:

  1. Redeemed said...
    Hey, thanks for the update...so good to hear from you. I am glad you are spending time in prayer with Pastor Peter. I wish I had been there to hear you preach last night, and I wish I COULD be there to hear you teach Sunday school. Oh well...next time!

    I am praying so much for you. I know the Lord has a purpose for you to be in N.S. This is good for you.

    I don't know if you did, but you need to e-mail mom with the information. She's leaving work soon, so maybe e-mail her at home (and c.c. me at my hotmail address, just in case).

    Please give my best to all the group. I really miss them, they were all a blessing and a joy to me. And I really miss you too..stange, I know...hihi.

    Love you, miss you,
    Sarah
    Consecrated said...
    Good to hear from you. God has a purpose undoubtedly. He is wetting your feet, remember!
    Genesis 3:15 said...
    not just the feet....

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Modified by Blogcrowds