Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Satisfied

For He satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness. ~ Psalm 107:9

Christians are satisfied. As children of God, we don't worry about worldly matters. We strive for a Heavenly citizenship and eternal life with Christ our Lord. We are content with whatever the Lord provides, for we know that this life is merely a vapor, and shall surely come to pass.

We look unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our Faith. Hope is not a dream, but reality.

Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ. ~Titus 2:13

Let us keep our eyes fixed on Jesus Christ for He alone can satisfy the hungry soul.

5 Comments:

  1. Matthew Celestine said...
    Amen.

    It is very difficult to be focused on Christ, however. How does one focus on Christ when so many things, sometimes rightly, demand our attention?

    Every Blessing in Christ

    Matthew
    Redeemed said...
    Good question, Matthew.

    It is hard to keep our focus on Christ especially when we are being tested. Even simple things that demand our attention, such as work and studies, can blur our focus on Him.

    That's when I resort to His Word, ore even Christian fellowship, such as blogging lately, hehe.

    Any ideas anyone? That would make for a good post.
    Matthew Celestine said...
    Thanks for your response.
    Consecrated said...
    Sarah,
    Thought provoking indeed.

    Matthew,
    As I said on your blog, I believe that one excellent way of finding satisfaction in the Lord is actually spending some quiet time with him. By that I mean reading the Bible, stopping at passages, meditating on thoughts and praying as you feel led.

    Often times we get carried away in the hustle and bustle of daily life, and if we don't actually take the time to stop everything else, and just sit down in a quiet corner we could be missing on a soul satisfying experience.

    Psalms 34:8 - O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.
    Redeemed said...
    Thanks mom.

    When I posted this, it was after a long day. I feel the difference when I chat with unsaved people. I have nothing in common with them. I sincerely love them and want them very much to get saved. But, a lot of what is on their mind, is not on mine.

    Then I went to prayer meeting, and went out to supper with my best friend. Major difference. I love being around my church family.

    I'm just really satisfied that the Lord has blessed with so much. It may seem little to others, but to me, it's everything. I'm planning for eternity. And that is what I find comforting!

    My soul is satisfied with my salvation alone. I don't fear the "out there", for I know my salvation is sealed and soon I'm going to spend eternity with the Lover of my soul.

    Do we have it good, or what!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Modified by Blogcrowds