Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Soon

A prophecy I can hardly wait for to be fulfilled:

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Philippians 2:9-11

No more laboring having to persuade men and women that Jesus Christ is Lord. His name shall be exalted above all names. Amen.

10 Comments:

  1. Matthew Celestine said...
    Amen.
    Consecrated said...
    Hey. Did you notice the new links on the side. Dr. Ruckman's bookstore is linked. Oh, I must order a book right now. Let me see, I have always wanted to order a copy of "The God called Preacher". I think I know what I am doing next.
    Redeemed said...
    yes, I noticed! That's a good idea, you can then pass it on :)
    Carey said...
    That will be a breath-taking sight!
    Redeemed said...
    True, Amen!
    Consecrated said...
    We don't believe in women preachers. Right, Sarah? I'll pass it on - to your brother. hahahah.
    Redeemed said...
    lol, pass it on to Rev. that is.
    Consecrated said...
    I love your signature lol.
    LOL
    Redeemed said...
    I know you do :) I did it just for you :)
    Consecrated said...
    yeah yeah yeah.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Modified by Blogcrowds