Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Adventures in Montreal

Need I share with you that I almost freaked out and could have called the police for a search and rescue mission when my son strayed from the group on Saturday night. When we finally found him, here's what he answered ".. How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business" (Luke 2:49).

A quote from his Master's own words, floored me. Now that I think of it, I believe this entry could almost fit under Prayer Requests. Pray for composure and calmness for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Modified by Blogcrowds