Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Hail, Horror and the Falling away

Our God is going to rain Hail, with a big H and Horror (notice the big H) on this earth. For those of you who do not understand what I am talking about, I am referring to the cover story of the Canadian Edition/March 21, 2005 of Time Magazine.

I was horrified to read the article in mention. I can't even quote the title of the article for I find it blasphemous. I must admit I had to force myself to read through some of it, stopping many times mid stream. I cannot fathom or comprehend how removed from the truth are people who call themselves Christians. Then this verse popped in my head, and I want to share it.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 - Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

My question to everybody is the following? Are we seeing the FALLING AWAY with our own eyes. Is the christian world now falling away?

God forbid that any true believer and disciple of our Lord Jesus Christ should be deceived by the liberalism that is invading the world triggered by feminism and orchestrated by none other than the enemy of our souls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Modified by Blogcrowds