Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

keep'em coming

We have had an average of 2 bombs per week, the bishop of Rome is dead and so his cult is engulfing the media outlets, my work is giving me a headache since the workers let the new guy do all the work, I have a succession of mid-terms: comparative politics, logic, computer science, statistics; 1 down, 3 to go; my father continuously fights me over my fellowship with a true (i.e. biblical) church (+ some of my brethern are not too happy with my seemingly extremist stance of boycotting Easter because of its pagan roots), his friends are displeased, I sleep in my home bed once a week, my 12 year-old blazer broke down in the middle of road, then fell off the toe-truck ramps, was stopped by a road-block; I yelled at a horn-anxious driver, which wasn't a good testimony, I haven't seen my mother and sister since September after having seen and spoken to them for the first time in over 6 years last summer, I'm struggling to save up the money for a ticket and other needed items, especially since I lost a bag containing my mom-given slim testimony KJV bible (I'm sorry mom), a small book on Information Technology, a notepad, and an MP3-128mb-digital voice recorder and a bunch of other things too which I'm too tired to mention...

Praise Jesus the Christened the One God Allmighty of the Bible.

Keep'em coming, just keep'em coming that my flesh be seared with the scars of the glory of Jesus my God my Lord my Redeemer my King and the joy of my salvation
by whose grace I triumph

Keep'em coming that the grace of God may in my weakness be perfected

1 Comment:

  1. Consecrated said...
    Hang in there son. My heart breaks for you. Will get in touch with you shortly. Praying fervently for you. I am up to my ears with work. Won two souls to the Lord on Saturday at the metro station. AWANA is growing. Began the year with eleven kids, we now have nineteen with propects for more in September. Mortify the flesh and our Lord liberates the soul. Remember the verse: Fear not that who can ... but rather Fear Him who can destroy both body and soul. Don't have time to research the reference, but I am sure you know which verse I am talking about in one of the gospels.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Modified by Blogcrowds