Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Back in Montreal

By the grace of God I am safely back in Montreal. Hats down to the captain who lighted the Boeing 777 like a feather on the Pierre Trudeau tarmac. When the aircraft touched down it was the smoothest landing I have been in. As we were approaching the airport I had been praying asking the Lord to take control of the aircraft. I did not hear it when the Captain engaged the landing gear and as we touched down on the runway you would have thought we were still airborne. Praise be to God who heard my prayers and he is a Captain like none other. Soon I will post my experiences in the land of Egypt which did not pass by without tasting a bit of the curse of the Pharoahs. Praise be to God for keeping his children and bringing me back home to my family, both at home and at church.

2 Comments:

  1. Revelation 2:17 said...
    had been praying much for you. i'm relieved. amen, praise the God of the Bible, who executed judgments against the gods of Egypt - Jeremiah
    Consecrated said...
    By the way do you know what I noticed on this trip. I noticed that what people fear most is a literal translation of the Bible. If people believed in a literal interpretation of the Bible, that would make hell a real place.That would mean that tormenting people day and night is a fact, and people don't want to own up to a just God. All they want to opt for is a loving merciful God but they will not admit to his executing justice and judgement. That is why they totally refuse the literal interpretation of the Bible, but more on that later.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Modified by Blogcrowds