Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Montreal this morning.





All this happened in just five hours. More is still coming down.

3 Comments:

  1. Matthew Celestine said...
    It looks a lot colder than Worcester, England.

    God Bless
    Consecrated said...
    It is colder than Siberia, a Russian colleague told me once. Temperatures drop to -40C in January and Febraury.

    Today's tally is 41cms of snow. I had to literally dig my car out of the snow. I even shovelled my car. The snow was that thick.
    Rose~ said...
    And I thought Ohio was bad! Ick, I will pray for you.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Modified by Blogcrowds