Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Friday, June 16, 2006

The moment is finally here

I brought Sarah to the airport this afternoon and by God's grace she is now in the air on her way to the Middle East.

It is a strange feeling not to have her at home, but the Lord has seen it fit that she should go. He has prepared her for this moment and it is finally here.

May the Lord keep shelter her under his wings and hold her close to his heart with his everlasting arms.

I will now have to wait for a sign of life. Pls. Lord. So let is please thee to let me know she has arrived safely home.

3 Comments:

  1. Consecrated said...
    Sarah called from Paris about three hours ago. Praise God. Now she should be doing her second leg of the trip on her way to Beirut.
    Matthew Celestine said...
    I do hope you do not get lonely in her absence.
    Consecrated said...
    Thanks Matthew. I probably would (big time) that is why I am flying out to California in a few hours.

    I just have a wedding to attend this afternoon and I am out of here.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Modified by Blogcrowds