Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Going off-liine for two weeks

Early in the morning I am leaving to California. My mother does not have computer connection therefore I will be going off-line for a couple of weeks.

Will try to check the posts whenever I get a chance if I am in a network neighborhood.

Until then, the Lord keep you all safe.

5 Comments:

  1. Matthew Celestine said...
    I shall miss you.
    Redeemed said...
    aMom, I read all your three posts, and just wanted to really thank you. I really miss you very much.

    All is well. It's very much like you said, this is surgery, and though it may be painful at times, it is good and will yeild forth healing. I believe the Lord allows us to see things and to experience things that we may grow in our walk with the Lord and place full trust in Him. Mom, God is so good, I can't wait to tell you how He has worked in just a few days.

    Rev. and I pray together at night, and we get the answer to our prayer the very next morning. That's the Living Lord we serve.

    I pray for your trip CA, pleas give my best to grandma an to the family. I miss them very much too.

    Luv,
    Sarah
    Consecrated said...
    That's kind of you Matthew.

    My trip was smooth and I am enjoying my time with family.

    Thanks for the update Sarah. Will send you an e-mail shortly.

    Greetings to all and from all.
    Anonymous said...
    hey sarah....wassup?!

    How's Lebanon?

    Oh....and tell george that he needs to post on this website more often.
    Redeemed said...
    Hi Joe, Lebs is good. I look forward to seeing you soon. Rev. and I arrive on Monday, July 3, and you guys arrive on Friday. Hurrah!

    Rev was not able to post too much this year because he was finishing his studies. He will once he comes to Mtl, he'll have plenty of time.

    Nice to hear from you, take care Joe.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Modified by Blogcrowds