Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Missed y'all

Hello everyone,
I am back home from California having visited family, but my children are in the air on their way home. I wanted to get back before they did so that I could pick them up at the airport.

As Carey mentioned, today is Sarah and Georges' birthday. Isn't it cute that they will celebrate their birthday in the air on the same flight from Beirut to Montreal. Can't wait to see them both.

Have missed you all. Will be checking all your blogs soon.

6 Comments:

  1. Matthew Celestine said...
    Good to see you again and I look forward to seeing them again more regularly.

    God Bless

    Matthew
    Consecrated said...
    Thanks Matthew. They should soon be home.
    Carey said...
    Hope their flight was safe. Can't wait to talk to you on the phone! Let me know when I can call. I've missed you!
    Carey said...
    Hope their flight was safe. Can't wait to talk to you on the phone! Let me know when I can call. I've missed you!
    Redeemed said...
    Thanks Consecrated, Matthew and mom.

    Rev and I both arrived home safely, though very tired. I will put a brief post on my blog soon.

    Carey, call me whenever, I hope to call you very soon!!!!
    Carey said...
    Leila, I just noticed you said "y'all." That made me laugh.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Modified by Blogcrowds