Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Monday, July 24, 2006

thought Matthew might particularly enjoy that one


is not mentioned, but notice also that the white horse has a crown (see Rev.6:2)

(click picture to enlarge)

7 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    what is this?
    Matthew Celestine said...
    I would guess this is taken from 'The Antichrist and a Cup of Tea' by Paul Cohen. The book's premise is that Prince Charles is likely to be the Antichrist.

    I do object to the title of the book, which comes across to me as a little offensive.

    I cannot evaluate the book's arguments as I have not read it. However, given the fact that Prince Charles is generally a laughing stock and considered to be an idiot by most people, the premise seems rather doubtful.

    Every Blessing in Christ

    Matthew
    Redeemed said...
    Interesting, but you will have to explain it to me when I come home :)
    Revelation 2:17 said...
    i don't even think he's a prototype, i agree

    would you prefer for me to take it off? just thought it was interesting
    Matthew Celestine said...
    It is interesting. Keep it on.

    It is strange how so many people think Prince Charles is the Antichrist. This seems bizarre when I see him ridiculed in the media constantly.

    God Bless

    Matthew
    Anonymous said...
    what's wrong with prince charles? I don't know much about the english royal family....


    joe
    Revelation 2:17 said...
    I don't know either. Some folks think he's the antichrist, partly due to this cote of arms I guess.

    Matthew could tell you more

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Modified by Blogcrowds