Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Visitation - A ministry I'd love

My church does not have a visitation ministry, per se, but I would like to see myself involved in such a programme. I realize that the life style in North America does not lend itself to visits during the winter week days, however I believe that people including the sick folk would appreciate church visits from time to time.

Yesterday, I spoke to my brother and he had just returned from visiting two families. That got me thinking about the subject again. Although I am not a social butterfly but I love to be around my brethren in times of need. May be some day the Lord would use me in that direction.

10 Comments:

  1. Genesis 3:15 said...
    could you start by visiting us this summer?!

    joe
    Consecrated said...
    very cute. I shall do my best to be there for your graduation.
    Redeemed said...
    mom, let's pray for a visitation ministry for the church. I've always wanted to get into the hospitals.

    Joe, I wanna go to your graduation too. Hummm, we'll what the Lord's will is...:)
    Consecrated said...
    Lebanon, Ohio, California. Which one is the winner remains to be seen.
    Genesis 3:15 said...
    It's been almost a week since the last post---you guys might break your previous record of 12 days.....

    :O
    Consecrated said...
    Thanks for your interest in this blog. Will post later today.
    Consecrated said...
    Suggestion: Why don't you visit Sarah's blog "That I may know him". Just click on the left hand side margin. She posts almost daily.
    Consecrated said...
    Hiba,
    I am not sure if you are writing to me or not, but you may wish to note that I have nothing in my in-box from you.
    Revelation 2:17 said...
    neither have I, sister Hiba.

    let me give you my e-mail again

    scriptura_sola@hotmail.com
    Redeemed said...
    I received an e-mail forward from you, sister Hiba. Did not think you needed me to reply to your forward, but I will now. :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Modified by Blogcrowds