Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Friday, January 26, 2007

superficial changes

The new face of blogger. Will try to rectify and enhance the look.

Remember, trust the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ to save you from hell and your sin; trust the Bible, not Rome.

9 Comments:

  1. Consecrated said...
    I hope you can bring back your side bar with all those quick links to other blogs and sermons.
    Anonymous said...
    I like it, but I still do not know how to sign up!
    e guys, and the building part? I pray that everything is going well! :)
    Anonymous said...
    I too tried updating to the "new" Blogger. But after I lost all my links, and then couldn't change the template, I went back to the "old" (the OLD is usually always better!). Now, after wasting too much time with "templates", and other such things, I settled with a simple layout, and will soon begin posting again.
    Genesis 3:15 said...
    aaaahhhhhh---what's going on?!!!! (hyperventilating)
    Matthew Celestine said...
    You siwtched to Beta. There is a possiblity I may not be able to coment as often now.
    Genesis 3:15 said...
    whats beta? and what were you using previously?

    oh, and rev...since you're changing so much, can you remove the option that makes you type in "Word verification"?

    thanks
    joe
    Anonymous said...
    nobody is answering me?!
    Revelation 2:17 said...
    danielle, do you mean how to sign the guestbook? actually it doesn't appear now bc of the upgrade, I have to reintroduce it into the new template.
    Joe, I can but can't because there's blog spam. Programs scan blogs and comment commercial adds.
    Anonymous said...
    Thank you George for answering me! :)-that made me happy!:), anyways before you changed the website look I had tried signing in the guest book but oddly enough it did not work...now that the guest book was gone I did not know what to do!, but thanks again for answering.
    Bye for now.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Modified by Blogcrowds