Dear born-again Christian, you must watch this video. This is but a glimpse of the perverse apostasy going in scholarly circles. This is Bill Grady preaching and exposing apostasy on video with a sermon called "7 signs of pseudo-King James Onlyism". "Pseudo" means false/fake.
The 7 signs he mentions are
1) They trust in the Textus Receptus, not the English KJV
2) They love to appear intellectual
3) They prefer couth over truth
4) They have only shallow knowledge of Bible especially when it comes to cross-referencing the verses and dividing the Bible
5) They cling only to fundamentals Bible truths and pre-KJVO era terminology like"the verbal and plenary inspiration of the original autographs"
6) They hate controversy
7) They go bonkers when they hear the name "Ruckman"
If you don't believe the King James Bible is perfect, you have no Bible to stand on. You just have the contemporary competing renditions of various scholars. The link has 2 videos. The first one is entitled "PCC Video", it is brief and serves as a context-setter for Bill Grady's preaching before a whole class of young Bible students. The written preambules will explain more. Keep your eyes on the man to your right of the pulpit as he squirms while he slowly discovers what the preaching is about. Then draw a smile at the irony invlovled as Sexton goes into damage control mode after that Grady is done.
There is no original greek.You can't find it anywhere. If there is, present one in court or desist.
When we say we are Bible-believers, we mean there's a Bible we can hold in our hand and believe that every word in it from Genesis 1:1 to Revelation 22:21 is divinely preserved, needing no further improvement.
Are you a Bible-believer, or just a version preferer?
can you say SHIBBOLETH?