Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Ian Paisley at the 1967 Oxford Union Debate

My brother in the Lord, Bryan, wrote in his comment on the Ian Paisley audio post

"the following link is an audio file of Ian Paisley in a 1967 debate at Oxford. The crowd is laughing at him and mocking him, but he stands like a brick wall and keeps on preaching. I have alot of respect for a man like that."

Dear Roman Catholic I urge you to listen to this short audio file (23 minutes).
You have a decision to make like I had; either the words of God, or the words of Rome.
The quality is not great especially when the crowd is heard, but you will understand what he is saying.

11 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I am trying to open this link, to listen to it, but it's not working... do have any suggestions!?
    Revelation 2:17 said...
    Hi danielle,

    for some reason it actually takes 2 clicks on the play button to get it going, not sure if that's the problem though. Let me know
    Anonymous said...
    Okay, I just tried it, still did not work. Do you think there might be a problem with my real player?, but then somehow it worked the other day?
    But thanks anyways! :), I keep trying.
    Anonymous said...
    Is this another way I can reach this link because I really want to listen to this guy!?!
    Revelation 2:17 said...
    It's encouraging to see someone is really interested in good preaching, amen!

    You don't need realplayer to hear the file, though the option is there. You should be able to simply press play on the left side and hear it. I'm not sure what's wrong, it works on my laptop and on redeemed's. You know it might be the volume. There's a speaker icon in the audio display. If you click on it, you can adjust the volume which might be muted by default though I doubt.

    In any event, you can listen to this particular sermon of his at the following link:

    http://www.sermonaudio.com/
    sermoninfo.asp?currSection=&sermonID=6844
    Anonymous said...
    The site worked, tahnks! :)
    Genesis 3:15 said...
    *shriek* what happened to this site?!


    joe
    Revelation 2:17 said...
    it got modified. you mean you don't like it? still needs a lot a good deal of work, especially those annoying white margins.
    Genesis 3:15 said...
    it's very nice--just takes longer to load....but that's okay!


    wait--you're not trying to teach us patience subversively, are you?!

    joe
    Anonymous said...
    I really like this, very cool!
    When I first opened it, I thought I had opened the wrong site :), but very nice... oh and don't listen to Joe :), its not slower, its fine.
    Revelation 2:17 said...
    thank you Danielle,

    Joe, I'll answer you tomorrow

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Modified by Blogcrowds