Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

A Dry and Thisty Land

O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee, my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is. Psalm 63:1

Montreal is a dry and thirsty land, where no water is because people suffered a lot of oppression by the clergy..... It's a city where you can find anything and everything, from different religions to alien believers awaiting the mother ship (I'm serious)......

Although I really appreciate the different cultures, different cultures also mean different religions and different religions don't know the Saviour.
Going back to work, this past week was rather difficult after having spent a lot of personal time with the Lord. I only find joy in serving the Lord through my church and my personal time with Him. There's a sense of security about it. You can't fellowship with non-believers, when all you have on your mind is JESUS. Everything I stand for is JESUS.

For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. Colossians 3:3

I know that God wants me to reach out to people He puts in my path, and I thank Him for giving me many witnessing opportunities at work. Those opportunities are the highlight of my week! There is a lot of joy in serving the Lord.

I thank Him that we go tract passing every Saturday. I'm really looking forward to next Sunday. After the morning church service, we will be heading downtown for street preaching (men preach, women hand out tracts). Street preaching is great. Montrealers are not used to street preaching. They've gotten used to us passing out tracts, in fact, a few churches do so, and unfortunately, so do Jehovah's witnesses....but street preaching, haha. I love it though, it makes me think of Jeremiah and all the great prophets, that's what they did, preached the Word of God on the streets.

But whether handing out tracts, street preaching, or witnessing to a co-worker, what's great about serving God, is that we get to water the dry and the thirsty land, where there is no water!

Praise God!

11 Comments:

  1. Rose~ said...
    That was a great post. I appreciated reading it. God bless your life.
    Matthew Celestine said...
    May you bear much fruit in your witness. Keep it up!

    God Bless

    Matthew
    Consecrated said...
    May God, our God, satisfy your hunger to please him, and may be bless your efforts in reaching out to the lost.

    Looking forward to reading more of your posts.
    Redeemed said...
    Thanks for your encouragement, and may God bless you all the same.

    This is nice, it's like a support group!!!
    Consecrated said...
    That's right, this blog is meant to be a Christian Blog for the edification of believers while reaching out to the world.
    Consecrated said...
    That's right, this blog is meant to be a Christian Blog for the edification of believers while reaching out to the world.
    Consecrated said...
    This is a double wammy. I had not realized that I posted my comment twice.
    Matthew Celestine said...
    Consecrated, well, it was a good comment, so it did no harm having it twice.

    It is very encouraging to read this blog. There are not many other blogs that consistently support the King James Bible.

    Every Blessing in Christ

    Matthew
    Consecrated said...
    Thanks Matt.
    Also I want to apologize for not having been able to catch up with your posts recetly. Will do as soon as I get some quiet time.
    Matthew Celestine said...
    That is fine, Consecrated. I do post a lot of stuff.

    It really delights me that you take the time to read my blog.

    God Bless

    Matthew
    Consecrated said...
    And I thought I was prolific? :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Modified by Blogcrowds