Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

We Have Our New Prime Minister

The votes are in, and the Liberals are out! The Liberals had a 12-year run in the country, and it will be an interesting change for Canada with the Conservatives in power. I, myself like Stephen Harper, but in Quebec it's all about the Bloc Quebecois. It's gonna be fun going to work today, can't help but gloat a little...ok, I probably won't cuz it's kinda not nice.

P.S. it's really early in the morning, can you tell, but I know y'all were dying to know who won, and since most of us check our blogs before the news, I thought I would be nice and save everyone time. I have to get ready for work now, sooooo very sleepy though....

5 Comments:

  1. Matthew Celestine said...
    I heard the news on the radio this morning. It sounds like a very good thing.

    God Bless

    Matthew
    Redeemed said...
    God bless you too, Matthew.
    Jim said...
    Redeemed,

    Are you a transplant from somewhere else or just an anomoly in the Quebec landscape? I didn't realize there were fundamentals out there?

    God bless,

    Jim
    Redeemed said...
    Lol, Jim, I believe you can find funamentals all over this world.

    Quebec is hard soil, but it makes it a great missionary target. My church for example. Our Pastor, though of Greek origin, was born and raised in Alabama. Him and his wife were missionaries to Greece for 12 years, and have now been missionaries to Montreal for 10 years. I believe my Pastor teaches correct doctrine and the Lord has blessed and used him and his wife mightly.

    You may be surprised that I was actually baptised in a French Fundamentalist Independent Baptist church that upholds the King James Bible!!! Go figure that one out!?

    God bless,
    Sarah
    Anonymous said...
    Mr. Harper is a dangerous theocrat who will gleefully stomp on gay rights and women’s reproductive rights. Like other conservatives, he believes that his faith makes him impervious to any kind of criticism. Canada’s reputation as a civil rights leader will forever be tarnished under that bigot.
    As far as I know, a Canadian Prime Minister has never been assassinated while in office. Hopefully, history will change that.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Modified by Blogcrowds