Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Rock Music

We have this great tract at our church, Rock Music - The Devil's Advocate.

I was not able to get through reading it all. Shivers went down my body. I see that it's a tract form Dial-The-Truth Ministries (www.av1611.org). I really don't know what to write, I'm just in a state of disgust. What bothers me is how christianity today imitates the world. What I mean by that is how satan managed to blind not only the eyes of lost people, but especially of God's own holy people. I'm talking about the modern rock music that goes on in churches today.

~Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good work. Titus 2:14

How are we a peculiar people, when we talk, dress, sing and live like the world and in the world.

~Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day, we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 1 Thess. 5:5

5 Comments:

  1. Matthew Celestine said...
    I think contemporary worship music is very unhelpful. I think it may confuse people by mixing worldly tunes with holy thoughts.

    God Bless

    Matthew
    Redeemed said...
    I agree. Thanks and God bless,

    Sarah
    Redeemed said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Redeemed said...
    My computer posted my comment twice, so I deleted it. Sorry for the confusion.
    Dawn said...
    I agree. It grieves me to see what passes for praise and worship in the churches these days.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Modified by Blogcrowds