Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Soldier of Jesus Christ

Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
2Ti 2:3

Am I a Soldier of the Cross?

Am I a soldier of the cross? A follwer of the Lamb?
And shall I fear to own His cause or blush to speak His name?

Must I be carried to the skies on flowery beds of ease,
While others fought to win the prize and sailed thru bloody seas?

Are there no foes for me to face? Must I not stem the flood?
Is this vile world a friend to grace, to help me on to God?

Sure I must fight if I would reign, Increase my courage, Lord!
I'll bear the toil, endure the pain, supported by Thy Word.

Amen for such a beautiful hymn.

4 Comments:

  1. Revelation 2:17 said...
    I love that hymn. It cuts to the core. I forgot to list it in the post...
    Thanks for that
    Redeemed said...
    Thanks rev.

    I think I also forgot this one in the list. I just love those precious hymns.
    Carey said...
    Wow... some good stuff to "chew" on.
    Redeemed said...
    Thanks, Carey.

    The words are thought provoking, almost like a prayer.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Modified by Blogcrowds