Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

the world

gospel of Judas, gospel of Hermas, evolution, Devolution, DEVILution, european parliament delegates dancing to pop music, Hollywood, Bollywood, Katzinger relinquishing his title of "Patriarch of the Occident" for a more universal claim, Rome, homosexuality in churches, doctrinal compromise, 1731 different versions of the Bible, believers' blogs that you couldn't guess were believers' blogs within the first 5 minutes because of all the worldliness in 'em, Christmas (christ MASS) trees, Satan Clause eh I mean Santa Clause, Easter (ASTARTE, ASHTAROTH) eggs, Halloween,macro-evolution, apostolic succession, councils all and any, RELIGION all and any, rites, ceremonies, profane humour, disbelieving in the God of the Bible while professing to be spiritual forgetting that the devil is a spirit, Extra-terrestrials, Rome, the DaVinci code, 90 577 636 abortions, equality of results degenerating into tyranny, the media, 6 589 113 wars, reincarnation, holy cows, holy rats, holy saints, holy relics, holy water, holy wafer, holy fathers, holy icons, HAIL marys, HAIL hitlers, halos, Rome, one-world organizations, self-help books, how-to books, denying that demons have a religion, psychology, psychiatry,psychopathy, demon-possession, politicians, Idolatry outside the heart Idolatry inside the heart, Babel's tower, Watchtower, asceticism, higher criticism, humanism, feminism, chauvinism, communism, agnosticism, atheism while substituting for god any other creed, materialism, environmentalism, terrorism, ecumenism, clericalism, relativism (with which the theory of relativity has NOTHING to do) monism, mormonism, sacraments, salvation by works, sexual deviance, love of money, 27 549 007 deaths from hunger, tortures, concentration camps, criminal insanity, traffic jams, 3-hour exams, genetic manipulation, AIDS, Ebola, divorces, lay-offs, pay-offs, trans-valuation, trans-substantiation, trans-sexuality, trances, rebellions, ultimate revolutions, poisoned candy, witchcraft, occult, karma, abductions, lamas, DALAIH-lamas, beettles, the beettles, murder, rape, lust, greed, hatred, gluttony,child-prostitution, pronography, pride, cruelty, indifference, adultery, blasphemy, heart-imploding loneliness, 1 882 354 suicides, drunkneness, 500 998 297 homeless, fashion-shows, pride of life, freak-shows, Fear, horoscopes, sanitariums, hospitals, nuclear bombs, nuclear wastes, putrefaction, oil and gas, blood, sweat, tears, pollution, deforestation, global-warming, wealth concentrated in the hands of 0.01% of world population, envy, hypocrisy, denying justice, emprisoning the not-guilty, robbing the poor and simple either by tele-evangelism or by sucking'em dry for the soul-rest of a deceased loved-one, praying for world peace while having the single largest death and torture record for any organization in history,
saying Bible-believers are intolerant while teaching there is no salvation outside your own organization, Rome, political correctness gone mad, post-modern revisionist history, masonry, disbelieving the Bible while never having read it, cloned PERROTS asking "how do you know it's true" WAAK, "that's only your point of view" WAAK "yeah well WE believe that" WAAK using the poor of Africa as an excuse not to believe in the God of the Bible while the poor of Africa believe in Him, HA! asking "well what about all those people who never heard of Christ" while NEVER displaying a single one,
trying to make Bible-believers look intellectually deficient, saying "it has been scientifically proven that" as some sort of god-invoking oath that settles any dispute, claiming that Bible-believers believe because they have a psychological incentive to do so while those who say so ironically do not realize that they have the bigger psychological incentive not to believe because of PROUD SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS AND FEAR OF JUDGMENT, discovering one's self, victimization, apostasy, denying a literal hell while living near a volcano, changing the official greeting of a city from HELL-o to heaven-o, claiming that Jesus Christ was a great moral philosopher and by the same token calling him a madman of a liar, believing there's a divine SPARK in everyone but denying that God is a consuming FIRE...

James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Luke 16:14 And the Pharisees also, who were covetous, heard all these things: and they derided him.
:15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.



1Corinthians 1:19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
:20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?



2Peter 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.



Habakkuk 2:2 And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
:3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.


Jude 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.


Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.
:40 For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.
:41 If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.
:42 I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy.


Isaiah 63:1 Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
:2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?
:3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.
:4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.
:5 And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.
:6 And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth.


Revelation 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.


2Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.


6 Comments:

  1. Consecrated said...
    I love the fire that is burning in you son. I am sure the Lord is pleased because not many young men dare take a stand like you do.

    You named your blog "Pen of Iron" and blazing with fire it is, and rightly so for we have lost our zeal for the Lord.

    You reminded me of my Sunday school class motto?
    Be zealous for God is jealous.

    Oh what a strong statment. "Thus saith the Lord". You got me on fire now.
    Matthew Celestine said...
    Indeed.

    Good post.
    Redeemed said...
    I don't know what to say oher than to SHOUT AMEN!!!!

    Now this is what I call edifying, the verses got my spirit burning and I will admit, under conviction.

    Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

    That's what the Word of God does. We ought not to live in the world but in the WORD!

    Thanks for posting this, woah, AMEN and again, I say AMEN

    This is what I really needed to hear.
    Anonymous said...
    wow!
    Carey said...
    I'll just echo Sarah and Joe...

    AMEN! and WOW!

    Speechless right now. That just made my jaw drop. Wow.
    Consecrated said...
    Indeed, Rev.2:17 has that effect on people when he speaks.

    Without taking away the spiritual worth of what Rev. 2:17 wrote, I will say this. If Shakespeare had been alive, I would have loved for him to meet my son.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Modified by Blogcrowds