Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Gas station encounters

I am at the gas station (a different one this time). A handsome fellow approaches me and asks me in French to show him how the thing operates. One look at him, and I ask "Are you Lebanese" (I can tell a Lebanese a mile away), yes he replied.

Are you new in the country? Yes he said. I showed how to fill his tank and where to go and pay. Upon finishing I gave him a tract.

The fun part is the following. Once inside the store my curiosity was aroused and I asked him more questions. Now listen to this. Isn't it great that a Lebanese Basket Ball player who lives in France is in Montreal (Mountakhab Libnan he said) to play a game against the University of Quebec and God meets him at a gas station to give him the message of salvation.

I am sure the fellow expected me to ask him for his name or may be for his signature.

Instead, I gave him my all time signature tract "Eternal Life is a Free Gift".

7 Comments:

  1. Redeemed said...
    That's incredible!!!!!!

    Praise the Lord, that is neat. AMEN!!!!!!
    Carey said...
    Oh wow, that's really neat. Praise the Lord!
    Anonymous said...
    You didn't get an autograph?!
    Matthew Celestine said...
    What a great encounter.
    Consecrated said...
    Why would I ask for his autograph? I thought he should ask me for mine. :)
    Redeemed said...
    lol, good one!
    Consecrated said...
    Your priorities are in the right place, Sarah.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Modified by Blogcrowds