Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Monday, May 15, 2006

His name is Martin and he is 17

I stopped by the gas station earlier this evening. I realized it has been almost two weeks since I filled my car. The french fellow was there. He was happy to see me give him two new chick tracts. He said he had read all the previous ones and had passed them on to his mother to read.

I was overjoyed. Praise God. More than one person is now reading these tracts. I asked him for his name and age. He was Martin he said, seventeen years old. I told him my son was coming in summer and that I wanted my son to have a chat with him when he comes.

He smiled and I drove home.

11 Comments:

  1. Redeemed said...
    Amen

    That's amazing that a 17 year old teenage boy is accepting (and seeking) those tracts and handing them over to his mother. Glory to God!

    Will be in prayer for his salvation, and his mother's.
    Matthew Celestine said...
    That is really great.
    Consecrated said...
    Thanks guys for the encouragement. Pls. remember him and his mother in prayer. It will be a first(for me at least)if a gas station fellow comes to the Lord through a tract.
    Anonymous said...
    keep praying...now that the seed is planted, all that is needed is that God waters it and the Holy Spirit nourishes it.

    joe
    Carey said...
    Will certainly pray. Hope that Rev will have very fruitful "chat" with this boy.
    Consecrated said...
    Great. Thanks.

    He doesn't know it yet, but by the time he gets here Sarah and I will have prepared a long list of names waiting for Christian counselling.
    Redeemed said...
    haha, yes, Rev. if you read this, boy do mom and I have work for you!

    Can't wait for your arrival.
    Carey said...
    *laughs* Your poor brother.

    Oh, and Sarah, I have a book for you to read! As if you need more books in your house... you might not have any room once your brother comes back! LOL
    Carey said...
    Now that I think of it... I have several books... *chuckle* Looks like I'll be bringing lots of books too! We should start a library.
    Redeemed said...
    A book for me? Oh how sweet.

    Nice! You may bring all the books you want to. One of the reasons wy mom wants to get a bigger place is so that we can set up a big library and store all my brother's books - which mom and I will certainly help ourselves and sink our teeth into! :)
    Consecrated said...
    yes because you guys don't want to trip and fall on the stepping stones which decorate this small place. I have books in suitcases, books behind arm chairs, books in chest of drawers, commentaries piled up on the dining room floor, books in the deepfreezer - just kidding (might do it,if I run short of space) and to think that more books will be touching down soon with nowhere to put them, it'll drive me crazy.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Modified by Blogcrowds