Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

approached by a Free-Mason

I just realized I had posted this in the Poetry weblog because of a comment notification about Redeemed. Too many weblogs.

Reading the latest post on Matthew's weblog reminded me of an incident last week.
I'm walking out of the local cafe having lifted up a prayer for an opportunity to witness to someone not 120 seconds prior, when a hand stops me. It's a young man I had met in a cab returning home one night and would later on bump into a couple of times. He's on the phone, says hi, and motions me towards a elder fellow sitting across him. The latter asks me to sit down and I try to excuse myself, being hungry. He insists, so I sit down thinking I'll wait for the young man to finish his call, exchange a few words and leave.
The elder, clad shabilly, (and as I was to find out, jests in accordance) asks of my education and plans. I answer and mention a certain country.
-we can help you, we own the place; he says.
- who's we, sir?
-I tell you we own the place and you ask me who's we?

At this point I'm thinking a certain ethnicity, but doubtful.
He reaches into his pocket, brings out the plainest business card ever. White, phone number printed in ink which he hands over.
-who's we, I obstinately repeat
He reaches again into his pocket, brings out a golden ring, with the Masonic symbol.
I don't react. He starts rambling. I mean just that. Raving on about control of the world, and power they have.
I answer I have the Lord Jesus to take care of me, and He will bring about his will for my life.
So here starts telling me how they accept all religions.
There's only one true God, I say, the God of the Bible. Uniting all religions is the work of the AntiChrist, and unless you believe upon the Son of God as dying for your sins on the cross as the only way to salvation, then you will perish in hell.
The spirit behind your movement is not the Spirit of the Lord.

At that point the young man had finished his call. They both were surprised at the turn of the conversation, which for the next hour or so went something like:
- blablablabla
-hell
-blablabla
-hell
-blablabla
-hell

-(in answering a question of mine) we control the vatican and the cardinals, who do you think took out John Paul 1? We have politicians and chiefs of police, whom should we fear?
- the Lord Jesus
(Abrupt pause; conversation, not surprisingly, moves to the Jesuistes. Eventually I ask about their connection to Solomon. His face lit up. He would draw my attention to the dollar sign, an S straked by two bars. I infered that the S stood for Solomon and the bar or bars for the temple pillars; he nodded in the affirmative.)


-for all his worldly wisdom Solomon had no understanding and left the living God
(more talk)
- we will have the world
- then you'll die, so what?

(tells the young man "he's right")

- we are setting up a world system
- a gentile world system which the Lord Jesus Christ will destroy at his second coming

It got intense at some points but finished on a level note, with the elder inviting me to continue the conversation at some restaurant, which I declined after handing them two tracts.

Satan, the flesh, the world. Everyone is deceived by something.

8 Comments:

  1. Redeemed said...
    Lol

    Glad you posted it here. Haha, did you laugh, I was thinking to myself, surely this will rhyme soon...
    Anonymous said...
    That is so weird...I thought that group was long over. (Did you know that George Washington was part of the Free-Masons?) I wonder what part they will play in the end times....
    Consecrated said...
    Ultimately, masory worships Satan. Our Sunday school teacher gave a couple of lessons where he exposed the deep secrets as he read to us from their books what they do to the initiated. It is just degrading and pathetic.

    I am glad God saved us from their grip. No bible believing Christian should be a mason. You cannot serve two masters, the Lord warned us.
    Matthew Celestine said...
    Free-Masonry is a great wickedness.

    The bad news for Masons is that the Anti-Christ is probably not going to thank the Freemasons when he takes over. Dictators are not usually fond of secret societies. The Anti-Christ will be rounding up the Freemasons along with the Christians when he takes over.

    Every Blessing in Christ

    Matthew
    Consecrated said...
    Glad you agree about their wickedness. However I believe they will help the anti-Christ and not be rounded up by him.
    Matthew Celestine said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Matthew Celestine said...
    I am sure they will help him come into power, but it would not necessarilly be in his interest to reward them.

    Most dictators destroy the people who originally supported them. Hitler did, Stalin did.

    The Roman Catholic Church will support the Anti-Christ and the Beast, but will be destroyed by the Beast.

    Satan never rewards those who follow him. He is a liar and a deceiver who can only hate.

    Every Blessing in Christ

    Matthew
    Consecrated said...
    You got a point there. Satan never rewards anyone. He is a liar and was a murderer from the beginning.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Modified by Blogcrowds