Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Nile Cruise


A couple of people have asked for a picture of me.

4 Comments:

  1. Matthew Celestine said...
    Thanks for that. It is nice to see your face.

    God Bless

    Matthew
    Consecrated said...
    Once I upgrade my computer (or get a new one) I'll post more pictures. This one is getting old and does not do all the functions I want it to do.
    Anonymous said...
    When you last came to visit, you looked different Auntie. Still looking good and healthy! :)

    -joe
    Consecrated said...
    That's because I put on a lot of weight this year. Hopefully by the time you see me in June/July the equation will have been reversed.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Modified by Blogcrowds